BILLY MITCHELL CHAPTER
COMMUNITY PARTNERS FOR 2012-2013
Click for Community Partner Application
To become a Community Partner, contact the local chapter.
Mitchell Gallery of Flight
Friends of Mitchell Gallery
5300 S Howell Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53207-6189
Mr. Anthony Snieg
Or follow on Facebook:
Click on link for 'What's in it for me Brochure'
Billy Mitchell Chapter #247 Community Partner Program realizes its objectives, in part, by providing funds for Air Force Association sponsored programs. Among these programs (refer to the Education Page in considering your Partner Level) are the USA Today Visions program, Cyber Patriot Competition, and Chapter Sponsored Grants.
Your participation helps us to educate the local community about the critical role of aerospace power in the defense of our nation; advocate aerospace power and a strong national defense; support the United States Air Force, the Air Force Family, aerospace education to include STEM because it is a national security issue. Your donations to Community Partners, may be tax deductible in accordance with Internal revenue Service directives.
Billy Mitchell actively supports education and especially the STEM Program.
USA Visions Program where a curriculum is provided for teachers to use for STEM.
● Cyber Patriot Program to help put computers, software, other tools, into High School, Air Force JROTC, and Civil Air Patrol Classrooms.
Benefits to being a Billy Mitchell Community Partner
Benefits from National Air Force Association plus the following.
● Special invitation to Billy Mitchell events
● By name listed in Billy Mitchell events, newsletters, and website.
● A Plaque for your office.
● Membership in Billy Mitchell Chapter #247.
● Free advertising.
● Honorary membership in the Air Force Association and receiving its world class magazine.
Last updated April 2013